donderdag 5 januari 2012

Elie Saab Le Parfum

Hi, honeys.
 I know, it's been a long time since I posted. But I was busy with school and all those things -boys included. Too much to tell you now, but I've decided now it's a new year, I will post again. By the way, happy newyear, guys! Today's post is about the new parfum of Elie Saab.
Elie Saab is known for his gift to conceal the real woman in his creations . And that's with this perfume again succeeded. If you see the campaign pictures, you're immediatly convinced that this is a very female perfume. Anja Rubik wears this impressive dress that overwelmes the entire photo. But not too overwhelming by the subtle beige color. Her facial expression also reflects something of ' I am a real woman '. This can encourage many women to buy the perfume.
Tthe bottle doesn't look bad either. It is a rather classic bottle, that looks like a diamond. That subtle beige color comes back, but with  also a little  pink. What  again  shows the female side.. It also looks very luxurious, what for many women who can't purchase a Chanel 5°, is a nice alternative.

The perfume is composed with the themes of sun, wood and flowers. After you smeled for the first timel, you can sense a touch of orange blossom. But also the soft scent of jasmine. And if you  smell very carefully, patchouli. That makes the perfume very sensual. A little bit of roses apple makes it complete.









                                                





6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi! I just saw your post on my fashiolista profile, I follow you now, hope you follow me too, and good luck, your blog is grat :)
    This is my link:
    http://mon-whatsshewearing.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this blog. I follow u :) Follow me back? http://fashiongland.blogspot.com/ xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm following your blog right now! Follow back?
    http://followersofyourself.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hI! come visit my blog! Maybe we can follow each other! :) i'll wait for you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I don't know why and this one just make me think about the Chanel Coco No.5, that's true? If you want to have some high quality Women's leather tote handbags at http://www.cwmalls.com then just look at it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen