dinsdag 7 juni 2011

Angelina Jolie for Louis Vuitton

Angelina Jolie has e contract with Louis Vuitton. She gets milllions for a fiew pics and to wear a bag.I want such a job too! But back to the subject. There's a new collection for LV and Angelina is gonna be the new face for it. There ain't pictures yet, so I can't show you any. But if there are I promise  I will show you. I can't wait to see the new colection, because the others were almost completely the same. Always the brown leather and the Louis Vuitton-logo. Soooo boring! It's pretty but can't you change something to it? That's the it-bag of LV, maybe they could do like Chanel and design a new it-bag. What do you think?

Love

1 opmerking:

  1. I love this brown leather w/ LV logo on it it's just how it should be it's like black heels always black and high but still everybody wants to wear them. I'd love to have job like that but maybe insted of Louis Vuitton I'd choose Christian Laboutin... free shoes for a year or two ;)
    have a fabulus day
    Cookie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen