donderdag 23 juni 2011

Happy Joepie-day!

 Yes, the examns are over! Not totally over, I've got just one left. English, really hard to study (sarcasm...). But to the point, I don't knwo if you care, of do you now it, but my favorite magazine ( I know as a fashionblogger it should be Vogue, but I'm not so normal, sorry for that.) Joepie has his 200th magazine published. It's already 20 years out, but I read it just for 5 years... It tells us about the celberities, fashion (hihi, told you so...), and so much more and for this anniversairy they've published a very thick edition. Already more than 100 pages! Maybe if you interested and you want to read this too, if you live in Belgium (wow, like me. ;D) or in the Netherlands you can buy it in a shop, but if you don't you can order them on the site (see link above). I don't know if you can order this edition anymore... Sorry, for that again. In this one there are (als je nederlands kan lezen, zal dit makkelijker voor je zijn) some articles about the fashionicons, like Audrey Hepburn, Marlyn Monroe, Princess Diana,... There's also a shoe-bible and two big posters. The hotties on the front page are the Idol-guys from Belgium, not bad is it? Hahah, let me know...

Love




3 opmerkingen:

  1. completely in love with your blog, I'm following you ok? ;)

    sedecore.blogspot.com
    @tatiparibas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog, and actually I'm already following you (:

    http://fashionablyembraced.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen