dinsdag 5 juli 2011

Dior SS 2011 (without Galliano)

This week Dior showed their new collection. Now without John Galliano. A big mistake, because the collection is soooo bad. It's mix of wrong colour blockin, a lot of prints and weird hats. I'll write my commetns below the pics. Good?
What the f*ck is she wearing on her head? I feel pitty for the model to walk like this... The dress isn't so bad, but if you see te rest you'll see it's one of the best outfits.
Is she wearing a flower? Did she put her finger in the plug? And is that a necklace? Oh god...
This one, is almost nice. But I've seen it many times before. So again missed.
In the newspaper: "Clown escaped".
Watch her brows, they are white!? That's impossible. The gladiator-jacket is too big, and the skirt isn't wel-formed.
Love the skirt, an that's the only thing. We're not learning maths, are we? If we aren't, what are the blocks doing up there?
This is the most normal piece of the collection, and love the print. Less is more, remember that.
Do I have to comment here?
As you can notice, I'm not really a fan of the new collection. Please, please let Galliano come back!

PS; Help me, for more information, check out the "Vimodos Promotion" page (next to this column). Thanks!



6 opmerkingen:

  1. I like this blog! , and according to this post I agree with you.. Gallliano is Galliano! and Dior's new collection is not Galliano, I'm not a fan as well . . . LOL
    LOTS OF LOVE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great post! These clothes are quite different and unusual...Follow each other? :)

    fashiono2.blogspot.com
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I was not too pleased. This just doesn't do this for me at all. Fuck whatever the controversy around the man is, he can design and that's what counts in the industry!

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i kind of like the unusual style.


    xx m

    http://thisishowwerule.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I don't like the collection either. I think it is really disordered and don't breathe anything new but clowny pattern. Good post ;)
    xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen