dinsdag 6 september 2011

I can see men in the clouds...

Or are they the clouds? That's what Walter Van Beirendonck should've taught when he designed the new collection fot the spring & summer of 2012. When I saw the first pics, and later the video, I swear, it was sooo funny. Some of the modelst couldn't walk anymore, and walked like pinguins. And there was an other model who was captured in a outfit, that looked lik a pink gigantic cloud.
 
At least, there were still some things I liked, there was a bags in the form of a cloud, that was really cute. But a little bit big. I love the Walter, but this collection was a over the top. I let you watch yourself...




Follow AddFashion

1 opmerking:

  1. Omg, ik zag die man op tv, een maand geleden ofzo, maar ik hou echt van die kleding! Ik was zijn naam ook wel vergeten, maarja. DANKJEWEL! NU WEET IK 'M WEER! I am soooo happy! Jeej...
    BTw, I love je blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen